Bookcover of Prevalence of Bovine Cysticercosis/ Taeniasis at Yirgalem, Ethiopia
Booktitle:

Prevalence of Bovine Cysticercosis/ Taeniasis at Yirgalem, Ethiopia

Prevalence, Organ Distribution and its Socioeconomic Implication

LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (2012-11-24 )

Books loader

Omni badge eligible for voucher
ISBN-13:

978-3-8383-9802-0

ISBN-10:
3838398025
EAN:
9783838398020
Book language:
English
Blurb/Shorttext:
Of the total of 400 inspected cattle, 48 animals had varying number of C. bovis giving an overall prevalence 12%. Anatomical distribution of the cyst showed that highest proportions of C. bovis cyst were observed in tongue, followed by masseter, liver and shoulder heart muscles. Of the total 170, 70% had contract T.saginata infection, of which, 85% cases reported using modern drug while the rest (15%) using traditional drug.
Publishing house:
LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing
Website:
https://www.lap-publishing.com/
By (author) :
Fufa Abunna
Number of pages:
64
Published at:
2012-11-24
Stock:
Available
Category:
Veterinary medicine
Price:
49.00 €
Keywords:
cattle, Ethiopia, prevalence, Abattoir, Taeniasis, cysticercosis

Books loader

Newsletter

Adyen::diners Adyen::jcb Adyen::discover Adyen::amex Adyen::mc Adyen::visa Adyen::cup Adyen::unionpay Adyen::paypal Paypal CryptoWallet Wire Transfer

  0 products in the shopping cart
Edit cart
Loading frontend
LOADING