Bookcover of User Education, Computer literacy & ICT Accessibility
Booktitle:

User Education, Computer literacy & ICT Accessibility

Correlates of E-resources Usage Among Postgraduates' in University Libraries

Scholars' Press (2015-08-28 )

Books loader

Omni badge eligible for voucher
ISBN-13:

978-3-639-76875-6

ISBN-10:
3639768752
EAN:
9783639768756
Book language:
English
Blurb/Shorttext:
Trainees in library and information science profession, particularly postgraduates could be dimmed to be tech savvy in the present dispensation. yet,most of them can not retrieve their needed e-resources promptly and adequately for their scholarly use. Many library and information schools world over need to restructured their curricula to enable their students to retrieve e-resources which will satisfy their research and other scholarly information. This book was written with the objective of focusing on the imminent factors to making students to retrieve their needed e-resources from any electronic based library.The factors considered were: User education, Computer literacy and ICT Accessibility.These factors were quite relevant and also correlate with the students’ use of e-resources. Further, 60.5% of the total variation in use of library e-resources was due to the three factors. The remaining 39.5% was due to other factors not investigated in this study as well as residuals. The book is largely based on my Ph.D work and research activities in practice. It is expected that this book would be used as basic text by all library and information science trainees world over.
Publishing house:
Scholars' Press
Website:
http://www.scholars-press.com
By (author) :
Daniel Abubakar
Number of pages:
184
Published on:
2015-08-28
Stock:
Available
Category:
Book trade, librarianship
Price:
79.90 €
Keywords:
Information and Communication Technology Accessibility, Libraries, User education, Computer literacy, E-Resources Usage

Books loader

Newsletter

Adyen::diners Adyen::jcb Adyen::discover Adyen::amex Adyen::mc Adyen::visa Adyen::cup Adyen::alipay Adyen::unionpay Adyen::paypal Paypal CryptoWallet Wire Transfer

  0 products in the shopping cart
Edit cart
Loading frontend
LOADING